Mercredi 21 Février 2018 09:30 - 12:45 Ajoutez ce RDV dans iCal
NEIMËNSTER 28, RUE DE MÜNSTER 2160 Luxembourg Luxembourg Plan d'accès
Workshop : Cycle Strategy & Operations
Digit-’agilise’ your company, from its internal operations to its external links, using the tools of the present and a vision of the future
Learn to work better and more efficiently in a group using the appropriate digital tools. Choose a collaborative approach over an executive one, independence over control! Move away from the traditional top-down hierarchical pyramid model in favour of flatter or even spherical collaborative models to bring greater meaning to and improve efficiency within your company.
Decision-making and strategic direction for company managers (CEOs, CIOs, CDOs, COOs, HR Mgt, Heads of IT, Heads of Production, etc.).
Expert: Hervé Collignon, e-TIC Consulting
- To rethink your working structures by restructuring your company to adapt to the digital age;
- To use information and communications technologies to facilitate collaborative access and exchange both within and outside of the company;
- To ‘cloudify’ your ICT infrastructures such as Vaas (Video as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service) to simplify your IT setup and focus on your core business;
- To think ATAWAD (AnyTime – AnyWhere – AnyDevice) and mobility!
- To choose a consistent and realistic digital strategy that is in keeping with your clients’ expectations.
Participants are hereby informed that they are likely to appear on photographs taken at the event. These are intended to be published in print and/or digital media published by Maison Moderne.