Co-founder and Managing Partner imrim
Mercredi 21 Février 2018 14:00 - 17:15 Ajoutez ce RDV dans iCal
Neimënster 28, Rue de Münster 2160 Luxembourg Luxembourg Plan d'accès
Workshop : Cycle Human Resources
Implementing Flexible Work Programs in Luxembourg. Benefits and Challenges
The goal of this workshop is to familiarize the audience with flexible work programs ("FWP")—what they entail, how to implement and how to overcome potential challenges.
The Job Tailors want the audience to appreciate the importance of an implementation strategy and familiarize themselves with the implementation steps.
- The future of work and why people matter
- Flexible Work in Europe and Luxembourg
- What is flexible work?
- Benefits of flexible work
- Flexible work program as part of companies’ business strategy and company culture
- Why is an implementation strategy is key
- People Management
- Process Management
- IT Security
- Facilities Management
- Implementation steps
- Prepare the field
- Prepare the pilot
- Prepare the people
- Experimentation phase
- Evaluation and follow-up
- Companywide roll-out
- Adapting to a new management style -
This workshop is intended to reach CEOs, Management, HR professionals as well as policy makers.
Expert: Sabina Guerrero, The Job Tailors
Level: All levels
- To create awareness about flexibility being an important part of the future of work and inform the audience about the different flexible work programs (“FWP”)
- Appreciate FWPs as a forceful tool to strengthen company culture, to increase staff retention and attract top talent
- In order for FWPs to work a thought-out implementation strategy is crucial to ensure a successful roll-out and to benefit from the advantages that FWP bring such as raising employee engagement and satisfaction, increasing productivity while reducing absenteeism
Participants are hereby informed that they are likely to appear on photographs taken at the event. These are intended to be published in print and/or digital media published by Maison Moderne.