Mercredi 17 janvier 2018 09:30 - 12:45 Ajoutez ce RDV dans iCal
NEIMËNSTER 28, RUE DE MÜNSTER 2160 Luxembourg Luxembourg Plan d'accès
Workshop : Cycle Management & Leadership
Playing bigger in your role of manager
You’re not ready for this! No one will care!” That’s your inner critic speaking! It is there to protect you – but it gets so hung up on protecting you that it forgets all about whether you are enjoying yourself and being fulfilled as you advance in your leadership career. That voice can get so loud and crazy that rather than stepping forward to seize the opportunity – a new portfolio of clients, speaking at a conference, publishing an article – you keep small, and you get overlooked. Let me tell you - it doesn’t have to be that way. This workshop will teach you how to manage that voice, so it doesn’t manage you!
The workshop is inspired by the work of Tara Mohr and will cover the following:
- Why we have this protection mechanism of the inner critic
- How to distinguish the inner critic from realistic thinking
- Three things you should never do with your inner critic
- Tools to take a step back from the inner critic and start to lower the stress it causes, so that you can play bigger in your role of leader
Expert: Joanna Denton, Public speaking coach
Level: All levels
- Understand that we all have an inner critic: a safety mechanism to protect us as we reach the edge of our comfort zone, and which keeps us small in our leadership role
- Be able to identify the inner critic and distinguish it from realistic thinking
- Learn and practice some tools to manage the inner critic
Participants are hereby informed that they are likely to appear on photographs taken at the event. These are intended to be published in print and/or digital media published by Maison Moderne.