Co-founder and Managing Partner imrim
Mercredi 21 Février 2018 14:00 - 17:15 Ajoutez ce RDV dans iCal
NEIMËNSTER 28, RUE DE MÜNSTER 2160 Luxembourg Luxembourg Plan d'accès
Workshop : Cycle Finance & Legal
Strategic approach and legal responsibility for CEOs
The following three themes will be addressed:
- The company manager commits daily responsibility from the formation of the company, during its management, especially when concluding contracts with third parties, or in the presence of a bankruptcy or liquidation. In order to avoid at best mistakes that would expose him to civil, tax or criminal sanctions, the leader will have to follow certain essential legal principles.
- When a company executive leaves the company or dies there are consequences on the fate of the company including the authorization of establishment: is it obsolete? Can a provisional authorization be requested? What to do in the case of a financial sector professional approved by the CSSF?
- The chief executive officer may also be required to provide for the transmission of his shares to his successors. In order to avoid blockages when opening a succession, it is essential to anticipate and prepare for the transition to the new generation.
Expert: Nathalie Weber-Frisch, YOURLAW
- Civil, criminal and fiscal liability: in which cases are these responsibilities activated and how can they be protected?
- Departure of the director / manager: what happens to the company?
- Transmission of the company: prevent a blockage at the opening of an estate?
Participants are hereby informed that they are likely to appear on photographs taken at the event. These are intended to be published in print and/or digital media published by Maison Moderne.